Friday 28 October 2011

help:clear skin from Works With Water - drink your way to better skin!

This 100% natural skin supplement (now available in Superdrug) helps to clear spots and blemishes, all you have to do is drink it! I've been trying it out over the past month (it's recommended to take 1 sachet of this milk protein supplement powder daily for at least 4-6 weeks) and although I was very sceptical at first, since stopping using it, I can see my spotty skin coming back so I've come to the conclusion it works for me!

So how does it work? Each sachet of help:clear skin contains Praventin, a bioactive protein, rich in lactoferrin from milk protein, which has been shown to reduce the development of the bacteria responsible for many skin impurities, helping to prevent the formation of blemishes due to its antimicrobial effects.

All you have to do is dissolve the powder in at least 350ml of a non-carbonated drink such as water, milk, juice, even tea or coffee, or you can add to foods such as soup, yoghurt or cereal. It doesn't taste of anything at all so it's really easy to take.

I combined using help:clear skin with using a new skincare routine (Clinique's Anti-Blemish range) during a particularly stressful breakout of hormonal-related spots. To begin with, if anything my skin became worse as the new routine set in but by around week three, I started to see good results. I remember one day going out of the house completely foundation free (absolutely unheard of for me!) as my skin looked so clear, glowing and spot free! My skin became so clear I had the confidence to switch to a tinted moisturiser, another first for me.

As my month's supply ran out over the past couple of weeks, I've noticed my skin reverting back slightly to the occasional blemished state, and those annoying bumps under make-up starting to show. So I'll definitely be picking up some more packs from Superdrug, Boots, Waitrose or Holland & Barrett and seeing if they continue working their magic. £9.99 for seven sachets. Well worth a go in conjunction with a thorough skincare routine.

help:clear skin is also available from www.workswithwater.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment